Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to my world!

Okay. So... I've been bored lately and decided to log some parts of my wonderfully insignificant life! :)

My name is Ange, and I'm a 21 year old girl who is done with college. I've got good grades, but who knows where all that knowledge went? Oh well, it is a mystery that would require some serious thinking in the future. I live with my ever so cure pet bunny Hellie, if it wasn't for the broken camera I'd have posted her smiling face for all to see. Speaking of which, can bunnies actually smile? Something to think about, hmm...

In Ange's Happenings blog I'll be posting some of my daily or weekly events that may be of interest to me. So, that's all for now. I've filled out my blogger profile really well. Feel free to have a read through. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment