Monday, January 25, 2010

The weekend visit... cheer or cry?

As mentioned in my last post, I had to visit my boss' eight year old daughter over the weekends. While I entered her house I was still asking myself "Why am I even here?," that thought came to a halt the moment a pretty little pixie rushed out for me... offering me a wonderfully craved (wooden) starfish. I brightened up instantly. As unrealistic as it sounds, I instantly knew I was facing an adorable real life version of Fuuko Ibuki from Clannad anime.

I was instantly a big hit with her for following up with her very fuuokish routine. Although her mother wanted me to discourage her, I SOOO wanted to make her a cosplay outfit... of course I wasn't ready to get fired yet. T-T

I have to admit tho, Fuuko Ibuki is a very strange character... and those who haven't watched the anime can mistake the little girl for ... umm having somewhat loose screws. Anyway, it went well. I played with her a lot that even she got tired of it. Aren't I ever so nice? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment