Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweepwy and tired? Don't stay up!

Well, it was a wonderful morning BUT I just had to get up with a headache, sore neck, and impossibly uncooperative eyelids. Of course I shouldn't complain, because it was entirely my fault to stay up all night during a work day. Now, what was I doing all night? Hmmm. I'll leave that to your imagination... :3

Oh.. you. Stop such thoughts. How could you even think that?

Actually, I was merely finishing up Maximum Ride book by James Patterson. It was good and refreshing change from Dean Koontz and Lee Child's Reacher books. But I've heard that Patterson writes with quite a dark pen on his novels for adults too. Well that's for me to think later, better get back to bed now ~ I mean I've already lost half the day and two of my part-time jobs after all. Yaye! ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment